- Bye-Laws-Performance-Based Employee Share Option and Share Scheme
- Employee's Code of Conduct
- Terms of Reference – Board Remuneration Committee
- Terms of Reference – Board Nomination Committee
- Terms of Reference – Board Audit Committee
- Directors' Code of Ethics
- Board Charter
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Statement on Corporate Governance
- MCCG2012 Compliance Checklist
I am pleased to invite you to the 22nd Annual General Meeting (22nd AGM) of Axiata Group Berhad (Axiata) which will be held on Wednesday, 28 May 2014 at 10.00 a.m. at the Grand Ballroom, 1st Floor, Sime Darby Convention Centre, 1A Jalan Bukit Kiara 1, 60000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The Annual Report Summary 2013 containing the Notice of the 22nd AGM dated 6 May 2014 outlining the businesses being put forward to the shareholders at the forthcoming AGM are available from page 14.
Shareholders attending the 22nd AGM can register from 8.00 a.m. (Malaysia time) at the entrance of the meeting hall. Administrative details for the 22nd AGM, including the map to the venue, are provided in the Annual Report 2013 on page 367 and 368. The Annual Report 2013 and Circular to Shareholders dated 6 May 2014 providing details of the proposals under Special Business of the meeting are available on Axiata's website. Should you require a printed copy of the Annual Report, please forward your request to our Share Registrar by completing the attached Request Form.
Shareholders are encouraged to attend and participate at the 22nd AGM. If you are unable to attend the AGM, we encourage you to lodge your vote in advance by submitting your Proxy Form to the office of our Share Registrar, Tricor Investor Services Sdn Bhd, Level 17, The Gardens North Tower, Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia or via facsimile to +603-2282 1886, no later than 10.00 a.m. on 26 May 2014.
Contact details of our Share Registrar are as follows:-
Nor Azimah Hj Bulat
Tel : +603 2264 3883
Email : email@example.com
Afifah Abu Bakar
Tel : +603 2264 3883
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
On behalf of the Board and Management of Axiata, I would like to invite you for some light refreshments prior to the meeting. A packed lunch will also be served after the meeting. I look forward to welcoming you to the 22nd AGM.
Tan Sri Dato' Azman Hj Mokhtar
Senior Independent Director
Datuk Azzat Kamaludin
Tel : +6019 200 0878
Email : email@example.com
Postal Address : Axiata Centre,
9 Jalan Stesen Sentral 5
Kuala Lumpur Sentral, 50470
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all Independent Non-Executive Directors (INEDs) have an opportunity to provide input on the agenda and advise the Chairman on the quality, quantity and timeliness of the information submitted by Management that is necessary or appropriate for the INEDs to perform their duties effectively;
- Consult the Chairman regarding Board meeting schedules to ensure the INEDs can perform their duties responsibly and with sufficient time for discussion of all agenda items;
- Serve as the principal conduit between the INEDs and the Chairman on sensitive issues, for example issues that arise from 'whistleblowing';
- Serve as a designated contact for consultation and direct communication with shareholders on areas that cannot be resolved through the normal channels of contact with the Chairman or President & GCEO, or for which such contact is inappropriate; and
- Be available for confidential discussions with other Non-Executive Directors who may have concerns which they believe have not been properly considered by the Board as a whole.